The LG – Watch W7 Smartwatch – My New Everyday Timepiece
I have been a Fitbit user since I got my Fitbit One in 2013. I have had a several Fitbit models since then, including the watch I was most recently wearing, which is their flagship model, the Versa.
A week ago I finally stepped out of the Fitbit universe with a try of my new LG W7 Smartwatch using Wear OS, which I got from Best Buy.
Being the fitness and walking enthusiast I am, this smartwatch changes everything. I get to showcase style and function with this LG Watch W7 smartwatch. Powered by Wear OS, it offers Google Assistant and fitness tracking features, and the premium stainless steel design resists corrosion and scratches, ensuring long-lasting use. With a Swiss-made gearbox, this LG Watch W7 smartwatch delivers precise hand movements for accurate time monitoring. And it looks and feels like an expensive Swiss timepiece.
OS Wear by Google Features:
- Make every minute matter with smart help and health coaching, from the convenience of your wrist.
- Proactive Help From the Google Assistant: Keeps you ahead of your day with proactive, personalized help from Google Assistant, even before you ask.
- Smarter Health Coaching from Google Fit: Motivates you towards a healthier life with coaching and activity tracking based on guidelines from the American Heart Association & World Health Organization.
- Maximizes Your Time: Get more done and maximize your time with more glanceable, easy to manage notifications, with smart replies to respond quickly on the go.
- Compatible with iPhone/iOS and Android.
This is the first Wear OS by Google watch that features mechanical hands and fully functional touchscreen, with a watch-only mode that lets the W7 last for 100 days between charges. This watch feel like it has put all of the technology of the Android revolution into action. Easy setup and connection to my Google apps account, fast and smooth operation. And flawless syncing to Google and my LG V40 ThinQ smartphone, make this a piece anyone would want to have on their wrist.
This watch is so very much better than any smartwatch I have ever used, I know that I am now an LG Watch W7 Smartwatch convert. It’s on my wrist to stay.
Head out to Best Buy and get yours today
Categories: Product Reviews